FADEL REDA M ALI
Oil sector and energy consultant
A PR related position at a reputable organization
Extensive PR and management at senior level. Wide range of contacts in government and private sector. Active in business and media organizations.
2002-2009 Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Kuwait
Advisor to Managing Director (2008-2009)
- Government, parliament, public relations and media relations for MD’s office
Manager for Coordination and Follow up, CEO’s Office (2005-2008)
- Preparation, coordination and follow up for all activities and events (local and international for CEO of KPC.
- Administration, public relations and media coordination for CEO
- Head of KPC “Team Briefing Committee”
- Member of KPC HSE Core Team.
- Member of KPC Best Practice Core Team.
- Head of KPC Coordination of “Thank You Card Program” and implementation.
- Head of KPC “Open Day” Team
- Coordinator of the annual “Town Hall Meeting 1,2, and 3” for KPC and subsidiaries during the years 2005-2007.
- 4th National Oil Companies (NOC) Forum at Aramco: CEO and KPC representative and coordinator. Attended quarterly meeting with 26 NOC reps since 2005. Prepared and attended 4th NOC forum with the CEO.
KPC Media Manager (2002-2005)
- Chief in audit of the “KPC News Magazine” with monthly publication; and “KPC World Magazine” published quarterly.
- Coordinator and head of media team for “Jaber Reef” opening.
- Media and PR coordinator for Minister of Oil and Energy at OPEC meetings.
1982-2002 Kuwait Oil Company Kuwait
Superintendent, Local Relations (2000-2002)
- KOC representative for government and local affairs and communications.
- Vice Chairman of Environmental Education and Awareness Team.
- Head of “First Environment Week” in coordination with the British Embassy.
- KOC Representative in the government’s Central Utilities Committee.
Senior Planning Engineer, Planning Group (1995-2000)
1982 Portland State University Portland, WA, USA
- BSc in Engineering
DOB: 26 September 1957
Professional Memberships: Kuwait Society of Engineers, Kuwait Public Relations Society, International Public Relations Association (IPRA), American Business Council – Kuwait.